Monday 12 September 2016

Busy days off

Another uneventful but quite productive few days. H at work said I can share her sisters storage unit which is handy. Had a day off work on Friday as the weather was supposed to be nice and rubbish all weekend. Planned to go to mum and dads beach hut but didn't because it wasn't half as nice as originally forecast.
I decided to go swimming at the local leisure centre instead. Didn't stay long as swimming with a 34 1/2 week old bump isn't very comfortable. Also took a few things to the dry cleaners (never used a dry cleaners before so was shocked by the price!) for some reason it's going to cost about the same for 3 jackets as it will for 1 dress. Definitely glad I don't have many, if any other, clothes that need to be dry cleaned.
Over Friday and Saturday I ....
Sorted out the cupboard under the sink. Did 3 loads of washing. Hoovered. Washed the floors. Started sorting out our suitcases ready to be put into storage (sorted out stuff to keep and stuff to chuck so more can be added to them once I've sorted other drawers and cupboards). Walked the dog a few times. Cleaned the bath room. Re-packed my hospital bag into a suitcase(so stuff is easier to find and easier to carry) and pulled all B's jumpers from the bottom of our wardrobe ready for him to sort out. I'm sure I did more than that but can't remember what else.
B was working Saturday and then Sunday afternoon. So I drove myself to ipswich to visit dad then mum. Then had a lazy Sunday evening watching rubbish tv.
B is home every night this week which is nice.
Dot was just kicking like mad and for a long time so B FINALLY felt her moving properly. Every other time I've told him she's kicking, she pretty much stopped as soon as he's tried to feel. Quite frustrating.
3 more days at work this week then a free antenatal class all day on Friday. Hopefully it's a bit more interesting/useful than the breast feeding class last week.
A xx

3 comments:

  1. You must have found your way out of Ipswich OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking your blog and find it very interesting.
    All best wishes for the birth of your baby.
    Thinking of you and your Mum and Dad.
    Pam in TX.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam.
      Glad to hear you're enjoying it. Xx

      Delete