Friday 30 September 2016

37 week pregnancy update-update

The ECV was a painful waste of time. Hopefully Dot just turns by herself. I wonder if she was ever head down like the midwife said. I was speaking to someone today who had a c-section for the same reason and her midwife told her the same as me. She had a scan the next day and was told her baby was breech. Who knows.
I put a car load of stuff into storage yesterday so, now we have a bit more space in the bedroom, me and B can attempt to put the cot up. That'll be fun with no instructions. I think I'll leave that to B. He managed to put a wardrobe up with no instructions so I'm sure he'll manage. My next job will be sorting out the huge box of clothes from B's mum. Working out all the different sizes and storing the bigger bits.
I also need to re-arrange the chest of drawers as I have 2 drawers full of cloth nappies taking up valuable space. I think I'll have to condense the things in my chest of drawers so there's more space for Dot's things.
A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment