Saturday 27 August 2016

Sports direct haul!

Got up nice and early today, to go to Ipswich, to find some more stretchy 3/4 length trousers for work. Missed the Saturday traffic and the crowds and went to sports direct first. Managed to find everything I needed plus a few extras and accidentally spent £63!
3 pairs of 3/4 length trousers.
1 pair of funky leggings
2 pairs of boxers, 1 for B, 1 spongebob squarepants pair for me.
2 sports bras
1 head band
1 pair of sunglasses for B, he's always losing his.
And 1 exercise ball (I'll be using it as a birthing ball)
I've not really looked at much in sports direct before but I'll definitely be going back they had loads of nice things.
Because I was there so early I finished shopping and still managed to get a McDonald's breakfast afterwards.
Then met mum at hospital to visit my dad. He was feeling a bit brighter after feeling pretty rubbish yesterday. They're doing more tests to try and find out why he's feeling so crappy so hopefully they come up with something and get him back on his feet and home to my mum soon.
Better go and tidy up before my friend S comes round for a drink.

Early start again tomorrow for the local car boot sale. Is it sad that I'm excited about going to a car boot sale? Probably. Oh well.
A xx
Beautiful sunrise, love a good sky pic!

1 comment: