Thursday 18 August 2016

Now how does this work?

Hello!
So this is my first blog post. Im not entirely sure what I'm supposed to write. Maybe I should start by telling you a bit about myself?
I'm 28 years old living in a little town called Leiston with my fiancee   (B) (also 28) and our dog (D) (9 1/2).
N
We've been together for 11 years next month. And engaged for around 10 years!
 I'm 31 weeks pregnant with our first. We're having a girl, currently called Dot. Proper name undecided although a few people have said that Dot itself would be quite cute.
I'm currently working full time with 6 weeks left at work before I go on maternity leave.
N
Today was the first day I've struggled at work other than just being tired. Dot, who apparently weighs 1.5kg which is about 3lb2oz if I've got my conversion right, decided that she was going to move head down after I'd had quite a big lunch. Which made me very uncomfortable and a tad sick. Luckily after laying down for an hour after I got home Dot shifted positions again and I felt fine. As I write this she's happily kicking away at my bladder like always.
I've been quite lucky so far.
No morning sickness.
No weird cravings.
Not a lot to tell really. But I guess that's a good thing. I've got my next scan on Tuesday. I'm consultant led because of my dodgy medical history. (That's one for another day)
I'm hoping B can get time off work so he can come to this one. He works away, all over the country and was in Manchester for 2 of the 3 scans I've had already. He's working closer next week so fingers crossed he can make it.
I can't really think of much else to write at the moment and D is waiting to be let out for a wee  before bed so I'm off.
Night night
A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment