Tuesday 23 August 2016

32 Week Scan With A Camera Shy Baby

I had my 32 week scan and antenatal appointment today. Dot looks healthy and a good size at approximately 3lb 15oz. My consultant wasn't entirely sure why I was there and I was with him a whole 3 minutes. He said I should have had a scan at 28 weeks and that's it. But he said we would stick with the other consultants advice and have another at 36 weeks. At least it's another opportunity to check she's healthy and get a good scan picture. The sonographer today couldn't get a good view. Dot is definitely going to be an awkward little miss! At 2 of my previous scans I've either had to go for a walk or come back for another appointment for them to get all the measurements they need. She obviously doesn't like having her picture taken like her dad! I keep saying she, but the sonographer still couldn't say for definite that she is a she! I hope so or HE will be in a lot of pink until I can get anything else.
Even though I didn't get a scan picture this time I'll add my other 2 onto the end of the blog if I can get it to work today.
While I was at the hospital I popped in to see my dad. He's not feeling great and struggling to find anything that doesn't taste odd, which I remember being a real problem when I had my chemo. (I'll tell that story tomorrow.)
They're keeping a close eye on him and hopefully he'll start feeling better in the next few days.
I'm sure he'll be glad to go home when they do eventually let him out.
Our friend also dropped off our new car today so we went for a little drive. Lovely car. So glad i'll be able to go somewhere while B is at Reading festival this weekend. I'm not jealous at all, honestly!
A xx
12 week scan

20 week scan

No comments:

Post a Comment