Wednesday 5 October 2016

I love iPhones and our Barclays additions active bank acoount

B's battery was running out really quick on his iPhone 6s so we sent it off to o2 as he's had it less than a year and should still be covered by the warranty. He had an email a few days later to say that because he has a few scratches on his screen his warranty is now void. Which to me is ridiculous. I phoned to tell them that the battery life has nothing to do with a couple of little scratches with no success.
Anyway, luckily we have Barclays additions active joint account. For £15 a month we get breakdown cover, phone insurance and travel insurance. Which, if we paid for breakdown cover and phone insurance separately it would cost around £25 a month.
The excess is £50 and they will fix any problem including accidental damage. Which is definitely necessary considering how often B breaks his phone.
While his phone was being sent off I put my SIM card in my old iPhone as it's locked to my network. And B put his SIM card in my phone which is unlocked to any network.
Because we use iCloud backup we could both transfer the entire contents of our phones to the phone we would be using.
Now he's got his back (posted to Barclays on Friday! They're so quick) we have put everything back on its rightful phone. Genius. I love iPhones.
Also, I only have this phone (5s) because when mine was sent off on the insurance a few months ago they didn't have the same model so they upgraded it from a 5c for no extra charge.
I'd definitely recommend an additions advice bank account, and an iPhone.
And no I'm not getting paid for this post I just think they're both great.
Axx

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for intruding, found though google. Have you also received a letter explaining the closure of our additions active account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guyz see this, whats new trending in MUMBAI..Click Here to See..

    ReplyDelete